- Step 1 Online Application Application period: 30 January 2017 to 2nd March 2017
Applicants submit application documents via the Hitotsubashi ICS EMBA Online Application System.
- Step 2 First Screening Decision 21 March 2017
ICS will conduct a first screening of applicants based on the submitted written application documentation. Shortlisted applicants will be informed of the first screening decision and invited to attend a case interview.
- Step 3 Second Screening (Interview and Case Interview) 31 March 2017
The second screening is based on a case interview, which will be held at the Tokyo Hitotsubashi campus for applicants residing in Japan or by video/phone for those residing overseas. The ICS Admissions Office will send shortlisted applicants a copy of the case a week prior to the Case Interview appointment.
- Step 4 Admission Decision 20 April 2017
Hitotsubashi ICS will inform successful applicants within two weeks of the Case Interview by email and/or post.
- Step 5 Enrollment Procedure 27 April 2017 to 12 May 2017
Successful applicants must pay the relevant matriculation fee by the designated day to officially confirm enrollment into the program.