The selection process will involve two screenings. The first screening consists of a review of the written application documents, including the research proposal. The second screening consists of an interview.
- First screening (based on written application documents)
- Screening criteria include the candidate’s level of scholarship and writing ability.
- The results of the first screening, and the details of the second screening, are communicated to all applicants soon after May 1 (Mon) ,2017 via e-mail.
- Second screening (interview)
- Date/time: May 9 (Tue) ,2017;13:00-17:00; 30 minutes per applicant
- Interview based on application documents
- Location: Hitotsubashi University Chiyoda campus (National Center of Sciences)
Candidates are notified of the admission decision by e-mail and by post on May 25 (Thu) ,2017. Decisions will not be communicated by phone or fax.